How to make old kilt a new one? Do you have an old lehenga and you want to buy a new lehenga, then you can give a new look to your old lehenga and make it new. Let us know how.
How to wear heavy lehenga?
- If you have a heavy lehenga, wear it with a T-shirt. It will give you a very casual look. Do not take a scarf.
- You can also wear a denim jacket with a lehenga.
- The heavy and studded necklace will give you an Ethnic look.
- Avoid heavy dress-style. Give hair a clean look. Take the whole hair back and make ponytail.
- Give eye makeup a scrim effect. Avoid applying dark lipstick on the lip. Just apply gloss.
What to do if heavy scarf is not coming in use?
- If there is a heavy scarf, wear it with a casual top or coat and carry it like a scarf or stole.
- Wear jeans with it
- Avoid wearing printed or embroidery top or jacket.
- At least use accessories.
- Reduce make-up and leave hair open.
What to do if the heavy bodice is lying like this?
- Wear a plain t-shirt or top of contrast color. The choli on top of it will give you an ethnic look.
- With this the combination of Indian and western jewelry looks beautiful.
- In this look, you can experiment with hair style and make-up. Try something new.
अगर आपको seo friendly article लिखवाना हो, वेबसाइट बनवाना हो, अपने ब्लॉग का setup करवाना हो तो हमसे whatsapp के जरिये संपर्क करें. हमारा whatsapp नंबर है-